HEALTHY BUILDINGS 2021 EUROPE Conference: Healthy & Sustainable Built Environment for the Future. June 21-23, 2021 Oslo, Norway
Zero-emission fjord cruise
Fjord cruise details
- We hope to be able to arrange a 2-3 hour midsummer evening cruise on Oslo fjord aboard the brand new zero-emission electric ship Legacy of the Fjords. More details will be published here closer to the conference date.
- The ship collects guests from the pier by the spectacular Oslo Opera House in the early evening, and travels past small islands, landmarks, and historical places.
- The indoor catering includes a large buffet (with alternatives for those with food-intolerance), good wine and non-alcoholic alternatives, and a fully licenced bar.
About the ship Legacy of the Fjords
- The ship has capacity for 390 guests, with ample standing room on the deck, and two levels of spacious & comfortable seating inside, giving a pleasant cruise in any weather.
- The ship Legacy of The Fjords started traffic in June 2020. It is a newer sister ship of the award-winning eco-friendly vessel Future of The Fjords, voted Ship of the Year in 2018 (www.shipoftheyear.com)
- Universal design, with wheelchair access
- Click for more information...
- Co-organized by