- Workshops are a highly appreciated feature that contribute to make the conference a highly interactive and productive experience. Workshops are an informal meeting of conference participants who share a common interest or problem. Conference participants may attand any workshop that they wish.
- The conference has two kinds of workshops: Scientific workshops and Practice workshops. Practice workshops are described elsewhere on the website.
Call for workshop proposals
We will open for workshop proposals on the registration/submission website. Alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact secretarial directly if you wish to discuss your ideas for workshops.
Workshop proposals should include the following information.
- Objective/motivation for organizing workshop
- Format (presentations, round-table, invited speeches)
- Target audience
- Names and affiliations of proposed chairpersons and organizers
- Proposed length
- Proposed output/dissemination, if any